Be sure to comment in the section below or click the “Like” button to help share this on Facebook.
***Please read the entire announcement before emailing any questions. All official details will be updated here when available and most of the answers can be found below.
What better way to rid the winter blues then preparing for Atlantic Canada’s largest VW/Audi/Porsche get together. This year’s MVOC Rally will be Friday July 3rd with MVOC Show & Shine on Saturday July 4th with the infamous after party Saturday night. The MVOC weekend is the event of the season for Volkswagen/Audi/Porsche owners on the East Coast. The event brings together some of the best builds in our region, thousands of dollars in prizes to give away, local businesses displays, Music, BBQ and much, much more. All events and activities will be added to the event schedule once we have things sorted out 100%.
We have joined up with the Coastal Inn Moncton/Dieppe as this years official MVOC Hotel. The Coastal Inn has over a 100 rooms, central location, indoor swimming pool, lots of parking, and free continental breakfast with every room. The hotel also has a drive up rooms so we’ll have a similar atmosphere to what we had in previous years. With the success of last years official hotel we could easily fill this place so don’t miss out.
When: MVOC Rally on July 3rd (details below) MVOC Show & Shine on July 4th from 10am to 4pm.
Price: $10 per car, free for spectators. (Free entrance with Rally Package “Best Deal”. Details for Rally Packages here.)
Where: St-Anselme Rotary Park on Parc Dr. Dieppe NB
This is not your regular car show but more of a large get together of friends and enthusiasts with the same interest. We hear and read about it all the time “I don’t know if I want to put my car in the show”. That’s the great thing about this event, if you love hanging out with others who have the same interest in VW/Audi’s as you then there’s nothing for you to think about, you’ll fit in perfectly.
With increasing attendance each year we require more volunteers. The weather the past few years has made it a very tough event to organize so we’re always looking for helpful hands. We’re looking for responsible and reliable volunteers to help some of these ideas come to life. The volunteer duties are mostly simple items during the day of the event. So if you think you fit the bill and are able to help MVOC become even a more memorable event then please let me know.
Some things we’re looking for help with:
- runners (this is for any needed items or food for the BBQ during the day)
- parking (help to organize and park entrants as they come in)
- BBQ Helpers (This is to assist the folks tending the BBQ)
- Setup (help us setup)
- Misc (helping with activities and such)
- ***Please contact us here if you’re interested in helping us out.
Prize donations are a cheap and effective way for most companies to promote their product/service while giving back to the entrants and spectators. All sponsors/vendors get exposure during the event, and within our online media coverage/promotion which reaches thousands of VW/Audi/Porsche enthusiasts. Anyone interested in having a vendors booth/displays, please contact us here to pre-register. No day-of-show registration as we need to keep the grounds organized.
We’re still finalizing the details for Friday night. This will be updated shortly.
Don’t miss out on the largest VW/Audi convoy in all of Canada!
When: Friday July 3rd, Schedule departure time is ~6:30pm.
What’s included in the package:
Price: $40 per package (anything 2XL or larger add $3 per shirt)
- MVOC Rally T shirt – you choose your size when ordering. *Extra shirt with bracelet $20 each upon registration (2XL or larger add additional $3 per shirt)
- 2 MVOC Rally number plates – You cannot request a number. As payments come in you’ll be assigned a number and it will be posted in this thread.
- MVOC admission included – $10.00 value
- Free cover with VIP access. Saturday Night After Party
- MVOC wrist band (this is required to get free coverage/VIP)
- Discount on any order placed with CO Motorsports that weekend
- Free Redbull – Redbull girls will be on site during departure (limited quantities)
- Few other small goodies which are currently being worked on
- All payments are to be made by June 1st.
- Payments via Email Money Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. EMT Password must be MVOC2015.
- Payment must include your user name and shirt size. (if you forget this in your initial EMT we’re not responsible for incorrect sizes) Making corrections later just adds more confusion.
- All payments to be made via EMT to avoid paypal fees. If you must send through paypal please include 4% and make sure you let me know that you sent it.
- Shipping costs are additional. We can to ship a bunch together for folks coming from Quebec, Maine, PEI or wherever if someone organizes it. Or we can ship individual packages. Items usually ship the first or second week of May depending on when we have everything.
Where:Truro Power Center off Exit 13A. Largest portion of the convoy is from NS to NB.
View MVOC 2013 in a larger map
*I will update this thread with the new Rally package design when they are completed.
**If your business is interested in adding a coupon or something to the MVOC rally package please let me know.
Each year we have an amazing turnout at the MVOC After Party at the Old Cosmo Complex (O2). This has definitely become a huge part of the weekend and a great way to close out the event. You definitely don’t want to miss this!
Where: Downtown Moncton at the O2 (Now called “The Old Cosmo Complex”)
Price: MVOC Rally bracelet holders get free cover VIP entrance. The after party is sponsored my Jägermeister so we get a great deal on Jäger shots!
Coastal Inns Moncton/Diepee
Promo code: MVOC
- Rooms – Pretty near every option available when it comes to rooms. Central location with plenty of rooms. We have the absolute best of everything here.
- Price – Our rates range are $115 depending on your room selection (this is a 10-15% discount from normal rates).
- You must advise when booking that you’re with the “MVOC” group to ensure you get our discounted rate..